I love essential oils and how they support my family’s healthy immune function! We use immune-boosting essential oil blends in many ways:
- Of course, we diffuse! I LOVE the smell of essential oils and their all-natural therapeutic benefits.
- In rooms where I’m not running a diffuser (like a bathroom) we use an essential oil room spray.
- We even use immune-support essential oils in our countertop and bathroom cleaners.
- And we use roller bottles to put essential oils (diluted with a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil) on the bottoms of our feet. We use a 5% dilution (about 10 drops of essential oil in a 10 ml bottle) for me and my husband and a 2% dilution (about 4 drops of essential oil in 10 ml of carrier oil) for our 13 year old daughter.
I like variety, so I change up the essential oil blends that we use for immune support.
Sometimes I want a spicy blend, other times I want a woodsy scent or a floral scent or a uplifting citrus blend. I love that it’s so easy to make a new blend. I can get a completely new aroma but still get the same great immune boosting support!
- spicy blend includes rosemary, clove, eucalyptus, cinnamon, and wild orange essential oils
- woodsy blend includes arborvitae, cardamom, and cassia essential oils
- floral blend includes lavender, geranium, rosemary, and melaleuca essential oils
- citrus blend includes invigorating blend, grapefruit, and protective blend of essential oils
- traditional blend includes protective blend, lemon, oregano, melaleuca, and frankincense essential oils
I’m excited to share with you theses 25 recipes for using essential oils for the support of a healthy immune system!! In fact, I was so excited about this article that I put all the recipes into what I hope is a handy and easy to use chart (see below). All 25 recipes are on one printable page.
- pick your project
- diffuser blend
- all-natural room spray so you can ditch the chemicals found in most air fresheners and candles
- all-purpose cleaner for countertops and bathrooms
- roller bottle blends (two versions: 5% dilution for adults and 2% dilution for kids)
- pick your scent
- make your all-natural, super simple diy project to help support your family’s immunity
- repeat and pick a fun new project to make
Looking for some new essential oil diffuser recipes? Try these…
Please note: Products mentioned in this article have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information on this page are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This website is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your medical doctor regarding your medical care. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Disclaimer: Please know that this website contains affiliate links. This means that should you click on certain links, and then subsequently purchase a product, I will receive a small commission. The price is exactly the same for you as it would be without the affiliate link. Thank you for supporting me in this way.