Making bath salts is incredibly easy! Combine the following ingredients, trying to somewhat evenly distribute the essential oil. Once mixed well, store the bath salts in a glass container like this or this or this or this. And tie a fun (and functional) spoon or scoop (like this or this or this) to the jar to make a super cute gift!
Depending on the size of your tub, use about 1/4 to 1/2 cup of this salt blend per bath.
Here are some of my favorite relaxing essential oils and oil blends for baths:
- 4 drops lavender and 4 drops cedarwood
- 4 drops bergamot and 4 drops lavender
- 2 drops lavender, 3 drops wild orange, and 4 drops cedarwood
- 4 drops Roman chamomile, 2 drops cedarwood, and 3 drops lavender
- 3 drops patchouli, 3 drops wild orange, and 3 drops frankincense
- 4 drops lavender and 4 drops frankincense
- 8-10 drops grounding blend
- 8-10 drops calming blend
- 4 drops cedarwood and 4 drops patchouli
- 4 drops cedarwood and 4 drops vetiver
- 8-10 drops lavender
- 4 drops lavender, 2 drops ylang ylang, and 2 drops wild orange
- 5 drops calming blend and 3 drops lavender
- 4 drops frankincense and 4 drops sandalwood
- 4 drops sandalwood and 4 drops lavender
- 4 drops lavender, 2 drops geranium, and 2 drops Roman chamomile
Would you like an easy reference of all 15 recipes for relaxing bath salts? Click here for a FREE PRINTABLE
Disclaimer: Please know that this website contains affiliate links. This means that should you click on certain links, and then subsequently purchase a product, I will receive a small commission. The price is exactly the same for you as it would be without the affiliate link. Thank you for supporting me in this way.